University of Bristol Veterinary Services
- Fergusons carried out visual non-intrusive survey of the animal husbandry unit, assess basic construction for thermal performance purposes and provide an IES thermal model. Survey will be based on documentation provided including MEP information provided by EECO2.
- We defined areas of improvement that can be made to the external fenestration of the building and provide new IES model for comparative purposes. Discuss with University’s Surveying department the buildability and capital costs of such recommendations
- Related findings of EECO2 to provide initial life expectancy of HVAC systems.
- Carried out a utilisation space analysis with University’s specialists for comparative and efficiency of space purposes
- Incorporate the above to provide a whole life cycle cost analysis
- Renewable solutions for Decabonisation
Building Services Design
Client University of Bristol Langford Veterinary College
M&E Engineering Ferguson Brown
- Category: Education