Transformation of the Grade II listed Dagenham Civic Centre in – the local council’s former HQ – into the university’s CU London campus.
The Art Deco building was originally designed by Architect E. Berry Webber and constructed in 1936 as part of a major civic development programme in London during the inter-war years.
Design considerations include:
• Small power
• Access control
• IT cable installation
• Refectory Kitchen
• Fire/ Intruder alarms
Building Services Design
Client Coventry University London
Main Contractors Willmott Dixon Interiors
MEP Contractor MCS Limited
M&E Engineering Designer Ferguson Brown