Queen’s Building Bristol
Essential electrical supplies installed into basement of Central Bristol Hospital.
- Replacement of 2 x 800 kVA oil filled transformers with 2 x 1,600 kVA air cool transformer
- New LV switchboard and package substation Assembly
- Re-cabling of all existing supplies with back up supply for essential medical services
- Installation constraints due to intensive care units and critical life support requirements
- Services such as X-rays kept to be available at all times
- Stringent NHS regulations to be complied with.
- Design and selection of stand-by generator back-up
Client: University Hospital Bristol
M&E Engineering: Ferguson Brown
- Category: Healthcare