£4.1M refurbishment of former boiler house to offices for United Bristol Healthcare Trust’s IT department.
- External street light for whole site
- Electrical distribution package substation design
- Highly glazed façade required advance thermodynamic analysis to ensure Part L compliance
- Site wide amenities includes: CCTV cameras video entry, access control barriers.
- Full range of building services including heat recovery ventilation and heat loss calculations
Client: Charles Church
Architects: Trinity Architects
M&E Engineering: Ferguson Brown