29-31 Portland Square Bristol
Ferguson Brown have been appointed by The Portland Square Ltd to
develop a scheme for the complete rejuvenation of the site into Student Accomodation.
The existing site comprises a cash and carry warehouse building together
with the Grade I listed buildings, 31 and 32 Portland Square, and the
adjoining gap site (formally 29 and 30 Portland Square and 1 Cave
Street). The scheme includes:
- Restoration of the 2 no. Grade 1 listed buildings, No.s 31 and 32 Portland Square.
- New terrace buildings in the gap site, No.s 29 and 30 Portland Square and 1 Cave Street.
- New student residential building facing Surrey Street.
- New student residential building facing Brunswick Cemetery Gardens
- Potable Cold Water Provision
- Natural Gas Provision
- Heating and Hot Water Provision
- Drainage Provision
- Air conditioning
- Small Power and Data
- Satellite / TV System
- Fire Alarm and Detection System
- Access Control
Client: The Portland Square Ltd
Architect: Noma Architects Ltd